Journal prompts are a great way to get to know yourself better and love who are! Here are 31 journal prompts for self-love and confidence.
Are you struggling with self-love and confidence?
Do you often feel like you are not enough?
Is doubt holding you back from your goals and dreams?
Then this post is for you!
Let me start by saying that practicing self-love is not having a big ego or being narcissistic. It’s about accepting yourself, appreciating who you are, and having a sense of your own self-worth.
Focusing on self-love and boosting your confidence is an absolute must for mental health. It increases your mood and keeps depression and anxiety at bay.
I find that journaling is one of the best ways to do just that. It lets me dig deep and get to know myself better. It lets me work out my feelings and doubts, especially when I feel down and like I’m not worthy.
It’s a one on one conversation with myself.
So, if journaling isn’t part of your self-care routine, then add it now!
That being said, it’s not always easy when you’re staring at a blank page. That’s where journal prompts come in. They can be very helpful when you don’t know where to start or what to write about.
So here are my favorite journal prompts for self-love and confidence:
31 journal prompts for self-love and confidence
- What was the last compliment you received and how did it make you feel?
- Write 10 things you are really good at
- What is your favorite part of your personality?
- What are 5 of your strengths?
- What are 3 things you love about your body?
- How have you changed and grown in the last year?
- What’s one thing you’ve accomplished that you’re proud of?
- What is the most unique thing about you?
- What self-care routine can you put in place?
- What can you add to your self-care routine?
- What are 3 skills you’re good at?
- What brings a smile to your face and how can you do this more often?
- Write down 10 positive affirmations and repeat them to yourself every morning
- What grudges have you been holding onto and how can you let them go?
- What can you forgive yourself for right now? Write a letter of forgiveness to yourself
- How would your best friend describe you?
- What do you love about your life right now?
- What are 5 positive adjectives you would use to describe yourself?
- How can you love yourself more?
- What goal do you want to achieve in the next 3 months and what actions can you take today to bring you closer to it?
- Write 10 things that bring you joy
- Why do you deserve to be happy?
- What do you need most of in your life right now to boost your confidence?
- Write 10 compliments you can give yourself
- Write one thing you plan on doing today to show yourself self-love
- You are happiest when…
- What does confidence mean to you?
- How would having more self-love change and improve your life?
- How can you show more love to your body, mind, and spirit?
- Think about 5 negative things you’ve told yourself and turn them into positives
- What does a confident and loving you look like?
There you have it, 31 journal prompts for self-love and confidence!
Use these whenever you need inspirationand a boost of self-love.
Pin for later!
I hope you’ve enjoyed these journal prompts for self-love and confidence, and that they help you on your self-love journey!
I’m always looking for new ideas so let me know what prompts you use in the comments!
Till next time,